Exciting run-up to ‘The Sorcerer’, but some fine-tuning and polishing needed!
- Sunday 3 February 2.00pm – informal rehearsal for the bridesmaids (and Geoff!), the maids, and anyone else who’d like to rehearse. (No rehearsal scheduled till now)
- Wednesday 6 February 7.00pm – men to practise marching, joined by women at 7.30pm. Rehearsal with Eddie and John.
- Sunday 10 February 2.00pm – rehearsal with Eddie and Fiona.
- Monday 11 February 7.30pm (or 7.00pm) – Rehearsal for full company with Eddie and Fiona. (Previously only principals were scheduled for rehearsal)
- Wednesday 13 February – as normal. Option of 7.00pm start.
- Sunday 17 February – band call with Eddie for principals in Rosyth. Rehearsal for rest of company with John, with Robert accompanying.
We appreciate that not everyone will be able to make extra last-minute rehearsals but please make every effort to attend, and pass this on to let as many people as possible know.
It’s going to be a magical show!